30th September is International Podcast Day.
It's also the exact day I launched my podcast back in 2014. How time flies!
After being on hiatus for a while, episode #88 is here.
If you procrastinate or you've gotten off track with something important to you, give this one a listen and be inspired.
1. Determine - Get clarity on exactly what it is that you want to get back on track with.
2. Discover - What is your compelling WHY? The purpose behind the goal you want to pick up again.
3. Deliberate - Carefully consider what was going on when you dropped or started slacking with your goals.
4. Develop a New Framework - If the previous processes to achieve your goals haven't worked, consider a different approach.
5. Detect - Go a little deeper. Are there familiar patterns of not following through with your dreams and goals?
6. Document - Think on paper. Journaling is a great way of getting to the roots of procrastination lurking on a subconscious level.
7. Don't Grow Weary - I believe wisdom is knowing when to get off a dead horse :-) However, if your intentions are important to you, consider changing the short-term HOW - your goals, without losing sight of the long-term WHY - your vision. When the journey feels long, it's OK to rest, but don't quit. Because, in due season, you'll reap IF you faint not.