We are rebranding the former naga success site and moving from one Content Management System to another.
New blog and podcast content will be up soon, so bear with us.
Meanwhile, enjoy the last podcast episode we did before going on the one-year hiatus.
It was a grey fall afternoon in Germany when I felt the fear but did it anyway.
Nervous but excited I hit "publish" on episode #0 and launched my first podcast on September 30, 2014.
Back then it was called Live By Design Radio and it was born out of a need to serve my newsletter readers in an additional or alternative format besides the long text emails I wrote back then. Meanwhile, I started a 2nd show - Digital Content Podcast.
And although I no longer publish this show regularly (we call it podfading in the podcasters world), I recorded this episode to celebrate the anniversary and share helpful pointers in light of the current global crisis.
As a personal development coach and passionate about wellbeing, I believe with the right tools and support we can pro-actively grow through these turbulent times instead of passively going through them. Self-compassion, mental wellness, and the ability to not give up are crucial during times of crisis and change.
Tune in and discover 6 ways to self-coach yourself and develop your resilience skills as we continue to navigate uncertain waters.
1. Self Awareness - Taking an honest look at one's personal and professional life without attachment to anything being right or wrong. Not self-judgment.
2. Self Compassion - Showing understanding and kindness to one's self when hurting, feeling inadequate, or like a failure. Opposite of self-criticism.
3. Self Development - Taking steps to better one's self. Learning new skills, overcoming bad habits, developing healthy routines. Not discrediting who you currently are.
4. Self Motivation - Having a healthy internal drive that helps you grow and keep moving when the temptation to quit comes. Your personal WHY is key to your resilience.
5. Self Care - Being deliberate about activities that nurture your mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being. Taking care of one's needs is not selfish!
6. Self Validation - Cultivating the ability to recognize, confirm, or establish one's own worthiness, strengths, successes, progress, and efforts in a healthy way. Not arrogance or narcissism.
Enjoyed this episode? Check out past shows here.
As always, I love hearing your thoughts.
Feel free to share in the comment section at the bottom.